Clearwater Physical Therapy aims to be the primary provider for corporate health and wellness needs. In addition to providing treatment and care for workers post-injury, we promote prevention and reduction of workplace injuries. We are confident our team can aid in the reduction of injury and disability as well as promote a culture of safety and wellbeing within the workplace.
We offer a variety of services to employers and their employees that can be customized according to the needs and demands of the company.
- Education sessions on physical injury risk factors and preventative strategies
- Back Care/Spine Health
- Lifting Techniques
- Proper Body Mechanics
- Repetitive Strain Injuries
- Office Ergonomics
- Comprehensive Train-the-Trainer Injury Prevention & Stretching Program Packages
- On-site Physical Demands Analysis (PDA)
- Functional Capacity Evaluations (FCE)
- Office Ergonomic Assessments
- Pre-Employment (Post-Offer) Physical/Functional screening
- Drug & Alcohol Testing
- Consultations for disability/injury management (i.e. developing Gradual/Transitional RTW plans
Our Employer Service Division is based out of our Thickwood location.
Please call (780) 742-0005 ext 2 to speak with one of our Employer Service Consultants.
We look forward to working with you in creating a safer and more productive workforce!